打印 上一主题 下一主题

solidworks工业设计师:如何查找文件

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2016-4-10 18:54:40 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 寂静天花板 于 2016-4-10 18:56 编辑
1 w) l* P4 D2 E, n4 x# ^. ?; C% V: k6 W7 E- |" V. t; ]
Today, I’m going to be discussing how to open a file. It might seem pretty obvious until you start looking for the Open icon only to discover that there isn’t one! That’s because SOLIDWORKS Industrial Designer makes use of the 3D Experience platform, which uses a completely different file storage philosophy than SOLIDWORKS. With SOLIDWORKS, you have individual files that are stored on your local hard drive, or perhaps in a network location. The files get passed back and forth, get overwritten (either intentionally or unintentionally). In the 3D Experience platform, the files are meant to be used collaboratively, and even combined in a very unique way 。* Y. i7 z! E* A" J& s7 M
在solidworks工业设计师的界面上,没有找到打开文件的图标,是因为solidworks工业设计师使用的是3dexperience平台,与solidworks桌面软件是不同的文件保存方式。solidworks文件,要么保存在本地位置,要么保存在网络位置,最后有意无意被覆盖。而在3dexperience平台上使用的文件是以一种独特的方式存在的。
& m% B& I% d6 k! i* w/ Q. C
6 j8 r# k* k* u& q  A# Q* U7 a
+ o+ o1 t4 G. b+ b' ZWe are going to click on the Search field (not the magnifying glass). This opens up a dropdown.) T# |3 P( E/ b$ H$ [
需要单击搜索框,这时会出现一个下拉列表框。见上图
8 `% N  }" `9 K# v9 }; q8 L" {; B/ ]0 e
( N' \# m8 k( n* h1 v) m: b  ~
Step 1: Click on the Search field to get this dropdown- E2 L4 p# K' \* Z$ p
From here, you have two options. If you had saved it but didn’t give it a meaningful name (or forgot what you called it), then you can click on the My Content option in the dropdown. This will give you a list of all the files you have created.Alternately, you can choose the Search option from the dropdown and then type the name of the file.
* u, \! N( N" e( @) u单击搜索框的下拉列表,在这里,你有两个选择,如果你保存了文件,但没有给予一个有意义的名字或者你忘了文件名,那么 你就可以从下拉列表中找到 My Content 。见上图,或者你在搜索框中输入文件名,见下图, I9 ~9 C3 u; H, c- n& x9 i

2 f- P  k. F/ x/ zTo open the part, simply double-click on it and it will open. If you single-click the part, it will give you some more detailed information about the file as shown in the screenshot below,见下图2 n7 W# O& O1 `0 l6 e! }- C1 l

" c& w* W0 }- U

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册会员

x
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|机械必威体育网址 ( 京ICP备10217105号-1,京ICP证050210号,浙公网安备33038202004372号 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 20:36 , Processed in 0.054549 second(s), 20 queries , Gzip On.