楼主: 吟啸徐行
打印 上一主题 下一主题

英文三坐标必威APP精装版下载的一点翻译

[复制链接]
21#
楼主 | 发表于 2009-4-12 10:49:43 | 只看该作者
Can I convert points of a plane into individual points* F$ Y* ^4 ^ \7 M ~

$ R% D- [9 K/ v2 {& z. u我能从多点组成的面中分离出单独的点吗?7 r9 u8 h+ h1 ~! W W6 l/ P0 ~2 s

5 t$ o( f* g C3 S3 p0 zI'm sorry, I have not played around to find out for myself due to work load but, I have a disc with 20 pockets, each pocket has 3 recesses. I need to check1 m7 Z' |2 z) I2 V
6 Y6 z) m& O+ [3 a8 N
the "Z" distance between 2 planes and since I need to referance / align each plane later in the PPG, it would be much easier to pull 1, 5 points out from the
7 ~8 G+ {- ~: v6 X# ~; D9 g5 x: b+ h
plane and call it an individual point to get my "Z" distance. I can not due a loop due to each point and plane needs a seperate name and for the scientists
, @ u/ k- s& n! |6 q6 O# Q( ~7 g; {- U* I$ t c) `
to be able to figure out the CMM output easily and at the bottom of each pocket I take 25 pt's so tghey can determin contour of each pocket.
7 M+ p l9 \; o: H4 I" }
3 n4 l9 \; W* B" m& @. R1 @$ s1 o对不起,我不是为了好玩而是真的工作需要,我有一个圆盘工件,上面分布20个轮廓,每个轮廓有3个凸行。 我需要检查两个面之间的z轴距离.在工件坐标系中需要整理每一个面,
' x0 i! v& L) E7 B" ~4 X( F这将很容易将 1, 5 点分离出,同时调出一个单独的点坐标就可以得到我的z轴距离.我不能得到一个循环是因为每一个点和面都需要一个独立的名字.为了cmm更容易的输出科学的计
5 o0 q0 }# b$ b8 P' P% T3 T# h3 X+ v- Z
算值.在每个孔的地步我取了25个点以描述每个圆轮廓1 n; D. u: A; t

2 ]6 o# S8 v& U9 ?6 t--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
& }' E. ^7 e/ _' w: zwhy don't you measure as points, then you can connect the sets of points together as planes, but you will still have the points to do any further analysis
2 p# l, P: Y+ j% z8 ~" ` x% \
7 G( M) z; B v) t' Z. xwith
6 ~2 f# P6 m, m1 E! V6 S/ J" U. Q6 B+ U9 _
为什么你不测量点要素,然后你可以将点云组合成平面,同时你依然拥有点要素做进一步的分析" K4 r# j- x+ H6 b; p; |

& i* j6 c4 D# z8 u( a7 ^--------------------------------------------------------------------------------" R3 u ~3 J; o& p8 f' T2 ?
Thanks for the input, I've done that before but just thought I could grab a point of a plane rather than having to manually take my plane points.
" k3 S3 {5 Z, l/ M4 D; l% m& j4 n \1 X% X% Y
谢谢回复,我已经那样做了, 但是我想能不能从平面上抓一点,而不是想手动的测量平面点.
" |3 }' m6 \% m1 }( j% q
. d# x; T4 Y3 Y$ b3 c0 w--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
6 _& p5 n1 h; s! c) G8 HIf you have measured the plane(s) as auto planes, then you can get hold of the individual measured points using the formula calculation tokens
3 W/ F" K. S _5 C- for example 'PL[1].MP[1].X' would return the value in X of the first point in plane memory 1. So you could just process a simple loop after the measurement
, f6 p* T) g f8 q+ U% h! O! i. }# {) A9 r/ @( V# x3 D; ?
of each plane to grab hold of the X,Y & Z vals of each point and transfer them into individual element points.
" t5 l8 Y" X- u5 \, {* ^4 x4 ?' zBe aware that the points are uncompensated. I have attempted to attach the example prog (.CAB and ._PI files) which you can import from the part manager
* e b% k l' t2 }# I+ S1 `! {+ EClick here for plane points._PI
8 u1 F4 B" E, R4 w# C
: S1 j& @& {* ?6 C如果你已经测量平面为自动平面,那么你能得到一个单独的点通过变量计算: w( y+ J5 \ s6 k
- 举例来说 'PL[1].MP[1].X'将会返回平面第一个点的x轴坐标值. 因此你仅仅需要做一个简单的循环从每一个面的测量结果中分离出它每一个点的xyz坐标值.然后把他们组合成9 f+ U) k# C. c; r# V5 u

8 ?/ m5 t- k! m& @ X一个个单独的点要素
3 `1 U8 z1 p) Y. v5 V
( D7 }( g( O( Z' Y, U5 q2 c: W( _$ t' m2 W$ u, M$ y; L
注意,这些点是没有探针补偿。 我已经尝试附上一个程序例子(.CAB and ._PI files),你可以从程序入口导入+ p3 G5 w( f( N2 R- \& N# c1 @
点击这里为了平面点。_PI
" n" ~' F4 ?8 \) [, [; Q$ p2 q! Y$ W: x/ c
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------# p Y2 ?3 I# Q- ~
flyfish - send me your email and I will send the program to you
$ T5 L$ @! g/ c- C% sflyfish -把你的电子邮件发给我和我把程序发给你3 t t1 C3 T7 Y2 X* T7 `$ _/ S

" Q0 N7 r$ ]7 B; c--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
. Y- R* }0 l% L1 j4 FWhen you grab the points in formula calculation, you should be able to/ V8 O# T/ }+ k: o* m
also deduct the probe radius result to equate to a compensaed point., M. p! E- D1 U$ X0 m: g9 Y

+ z+ F/ t/ i+ Y1 F7 Q0 uObviously only if you probed perpendicular to the surface. . . I think .
" \ n( z# z1 ?: o1 Z
+ C: i3 O! S6 A9 v! o/ L当你抓取测量点的时候,你同样能够到也减去探针半径值得到一个无补偿点。
; d2 G2 K: m% k! x2 Y% Q+ V# W1 e. S! ^; L
当然如果你的探针运动轨迹垂直与工件表面... 我个人看法。
22#
楼主 | 发表于 2009-4-12 10:53:53 | 只看该作者
先乱帖吧,等最后整理下,然后再附加上个人观点可能会更好点
23#
楼主 | 发表于 2009-4-12 19:24:37 | 只看该作者
翻译温泽英文网站上,三坐标发展历史' Q4 b1 S0 d- k9 P- k
-------------------------------------------------------
8 [" w- p! J: r( w- Distory of CMM$ T3 g: i: B! M. }( C) w2 P
三坐标的历史; Z8 M: b: x. l" B! ?3 }1 _
The Coordinate Measuring Machine first appeared in the early 60's and the Coordinate-Measuring-Machine industry was immediately born. The earliest Coordinate Measuring Machine was a 3D devices with a simple DRO displaying the XYZ position of the X Y Z Machine.
^ r4 g4 L, k" K/ H+ f4 U8 e; R0 r三坐标测量机最早诞生于60年代,同时测量机工业也马上诞生.最早的三坐标测量机是一个有着三轴驱动和简单命令显示xyz坐标值的机器; d& z: o' Y4 w( Y- Z

( ~( U2 q- x9 }5 |$ ^, [) Y7 WThere has been much dispute over the years concerning the original inventor of the Co-ordinate Measuring Machine, which has been abbreviated to CMM or CMM's over the years; the nomenclature CMM Machine has now become the industry standard term for 3D Measuring Machines. The first CMM Devices were probably introduced by the Italian company DEA (Digital Electronic Automation Spa) which introduced a Portal Frame CMM with Hard Probe, shortly after Ferranti Metrology from Scotland introduced its Cantilever CMM with D R O and Fixed Probes. DEA introduced their C.M.M. just a few months prior to Ferranti. Ferranti (now International Metrology Systems or IMS ) probably introduced the first DCC CMM (Direct Computer Assist) while DEA claim to have introduced the first CNC CMM. LK Tool, also from the UK have long claimed to produce the first Bridge CMM that has become the standard configuration for CMM Machines in past years. Cantilever CMM, Bridge CMM, Gantry CMM, Horizontal Arm CMM, Portal CMM, Moving Table CMM, Fixed Bridge CMM and Articulated Arm CMM have all become other common configurations for CMMs. The C.M.M. industry today produces over 6000 CMMs annually; C.M.M's come either as a Manual CMM where the CMM Operator manually guides the ManualCMM around the part to undertake CMM Inspection or as a CNC CMM where the CMM is driven automatically from the CMM Part Program./ g, C6 b h8 t$ s+ F$ @8 h
关于三坐标的发明者现在有很多的争论.三坐标已经被缩写到 CMM 或CMM's已经有些年头了.这个命名为cmm的机械已经成为工业上3d测量的标准.第一个三坐标设备可能是意大利的DEA(Digital Electronic Automation Spa 数显电子自动设备)公司生产.因为它生产一个拥有硬测头的龙门式三坐标.不久 Ferranti (now International Metrology Systems or IMS 现在的国际计量系统公司IMS)可能生产了第一台显示式三坐标(计算机协助)同时DEA公司声称生产了第一台自动悬臂式三坐标.英国的LK公司很早就声称身产了第一台桥式三坐标.在过去的一段时间里,桥式三坐标变成了标准三坐标的结构.悬臂式,桥式,台架式,水平臂式.接口三坐标,台面移动三坐标,固定桥式三坐标和关机式三坐标已经全部变成通用三坐标结构.三坐标行业每年生产超过6000台; 分为手动三坐标,操作员用手动测量检验或者自动三坐标,根据三坐标程序自动驱动运行. C.M.M。
! B5 z- R" i* {4 ?) Q4 Q. K" `Each industrialized country of the world has created a domestic CMM Industry. The largest proliferation of CMM Companies have come from the UK. Ferranti Metrology started the UK CMM Industry and licensed their technology to Bendix Corporation in the U.S after a short period where Bendix acted as CMM Sales Agents in the US for the Ferranti CMM. Bendix CMM became the dominant CMM Supplier with its Cordax CMM during the 60's and 70' later becoming known as the Sheffield CMM or Sheffield Company. The Cordax CMM was primarily a Cantilever Style Manual CMM with Hard Probes migrating to Touch Probes from Renishaw as the technology became available. DCC CMMs from Cordax and Sheffield also became popular as computers entered the field of CMM Metrology.# P- f6 Y( Z) b$ U
世界上每一个工业化工业都产生了本国的三坐标设备厂,最大的拓展的公司来自英国. Ferranti开始生产英国三坐标设备,同时授权他们技术到美国Bendix公司.短期内Bendix公司就作为美国一家Ferranti三坐标销售代理公司.在60年代到70年代末Bendix公司变成了一个优势的三坐标供应商.其产品为Corda三坐标.Bendix公司就是后来知名的Sheffield公司Cordax CMM是首先将采用从Renishaw公司采购的垂直硬探针的三坐标成为现实,Cordax and Sheffield同样将计算机作为显示设备引入三坐标技术
5 ^2 J. {7 z. X6 `IMS machines include the Impact CMM, Merlin CMM, and the Umpire CMM a flexible shop-floor gage. LK CMMs are the G80 CMM, G90 CMM, G80C CMM, G90C CMM and use LK DMIS or Cameo CMM software.! g" Z; v( t; u$ d; V
IMS 机器包括以下型号:Impact CMM, Merlin CMM和Umpire CMM (一个有柔性的空间测量)。LK CMMs系列是G80,G90,G80C,G90C和使用 LK DMIS 或Cameo三坐标软件。
24#
发表于 2009-4-17 18:55:52 | 只看该作者
支持楼上!
25#
发表于 2009-5-17 19:35:28 | 只看该作者
很不错的 加了六 平台 ,希望大家继续努力啊 我想加入你们学习
26#
发表于 2010-1-2 22:45:56 | 只看该作者
学英文,又长见识
27#
楼主 | 发表于 2010-1-7 15:26:30 | 只看该作者
过了年后,会逐渐开始进行新的翻译
28#
发表于 2011-7-19 21:15:09 | 只看该作者
前辈,辛苦了~
29#
发表于 2012-11-18 14:32:44 | 只看该作者
不错!
% Q+ `+ f4 n2 H2 a) r2 @& a感谢提供;
30#
发表于 2013-1-6 12:17:27 | 只看该作者
国内现在绝大多数人对三坐标测量的认识就是用来判断零件是否合格,很多厂家对三坐标人员的要求就是一个:操作熟练。真觉得是没治了
1 2 3 4 下一页
返回列表 发新帖
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录| 注册会员

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|机械必威体育网址(京ICP备10217105号-1,京ICP证050210号,浙公网安备33038202004372号)

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 02:11, Processed in 0.058649 second(s), 13 queries , Gzip On.