搜索
查看: 2457|回复: 3
打印 上一主题 下一主题

solidworksCMM编程插件:CheckMate for solidworks

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2016-5-21 21:04:15 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |正序浏览 |阅读模式
With SOLIDWORKS MBD (Model Based Definition) the 3D Product Manufacturing Information (PMI) is embedded directly into the solid model as annotations for GD&T along with other relevant specifications to formalize the design intent, creating a digital thread of all the information to manufacture and manage the product throughout the product lifecycle.' s* D) A* b3 J  b/ z
关键词:MBD PMI/ B* K' m3 d$ x8 l
Origin’s CheckMate for SOLIDWORKS suite of dimensional metrology software continues that digital thread with applications geared to inspection and manufacturing engineering disciplines, re-using and repurposing the data within that model and ensuring traceability of process information to the design intent.' k0 a0 i) O; i  |7 g3 y
关键词:Origin公司  CheckMate for SOLIDWORKS
5 `. Y& q/ S) m# Q1 p1 S4 |3 o% ]" j8 F/ I. J8 t
Coordinate Measuring Machines are still the workhorse of most metrology labs when it comes to inspecting parts of high precision. However, the programming process can be time consuming and interpretation of GD&T contained in 2D prints can be error prone.. Z- o7 W4 `" e- @7 X
关键词:the programming process can be time consuming
7 h; P8 O3 D* Q+ X+ W2 I3 r7 u- l1 f6 `  s/ d
CheckMate for SOLIDWORKS automatically extracts the GD&T from the annotated model as well as feature information from the geometry to automate the CMM programming process. A time savings of as much as 85% can be achieved, and interpretation errors from using 2D drawings are eliminated.# G  d( o2 {% p5 a% Q) a' [- X
& {& A8 U3 e2 x! R6 [
2 b7 q# |! B1 ?3 x) n/ {1 \
The CMM program is automatically generated, graphically represented and verified on the model. The browser on the right provides a user interface to the program.
关键词:automatically generated
Check out the SOLIDWORKS demonstration below to learn how the CMM automated process works:
With enhancements in the technology, the use of Laser Scanning equipment in the dimensional metrology field has become much more prevalent.  Color deviation maps provide an instantaneous picture of potential problem areas and non compliancy, but that is often not enough to meet stringent inspection requirements or provide the detailed information to evaluate any corrective action if needed.
With CheckMate for SOLIDWORKS, a soft gauge is generated from the MBD in the model and used to extract substitute features from the point cloud. In the example CheckMate screenshot below, the point cloud was automatically aligned to the solid model and a detailed inspection report was generated. The measurement results in the report reconcile the manufactured part to the design intent.+ a7 L6 J# n8 |# w3 B; ~

$ T& B6 V5 y7 }  I( `8 o

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册会员

x
回复

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 2016-5-29 23:25:36 | 只看该作者
好东西
回复

使用道具 举报

3#
 楼主| 发表于 2016-5-24 19:41:09 | 只看该作者
回复 支持 1 反对 0

使用道具 举报

2#
发表于 2016-5-21 22:02:56 | 只看该作者
雷尼绍的测头座  是利用solidworks模型编测量程序吗
回复 支持 1 反对 0

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|机械必威体育网址 ( 京ICP备10217105号-1,京ICP证050210号,浙公网安备33038202004372号 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-22 04:33 , Processed in 0.061128 second(s), 21 queries , Gzip On.